Friday, May 22, 2015

To begin the long road back.

Its been along while since I last posted. So much has happened in life I can hardly recall half of what has occured. I am now returning, not for the rumored new codex. I am returning for the hobby I love. My army has sat mostly on the shelf through this last year. I have played with little to no passion. I have only used the hobby as a distraction from life. Well no more! I am back. My plan for the next few months, with regards to this blog is: To rediscover my joy in the hobby, To truly try everything once- use all of my models, and to report it here. I want to share my experience. Not for some grand purpose. No I am being purely selfish this time around. This will be my Journal to self, mostly. So sit back and enjoy the ride. I know I will.

5 comments:

  1. Good to see you back, I hope the last year has had more ups than downs for you. As for the blog, I look forward to reading your future posts, whatever they may be on! Its your blog and it should not be done for other peoples benefit, if they read what you post then it's all good, if not, well, as long as your enjoying posting it doesn't really matter. This blog should be your space to muse, ponder, rant and rave. Neither the blog or the hobby should be a joyless chore.

    Good luck and I look forward to your next post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sjb great to see you still are around! The year was pretty trying. Its behind me. I am decidely returning to the things that give me moments of clarity(read:savage screaming bouts directed at my opponents, models, innocent bystanders). Happy to have you along!

      Delete
    2. Well, hopefully it'll be plain sailing for the foreseeable future for you. As for the gaming side of things, everyone will have there view on the right way of doing things, but for me it's all about the fluff, win or loose, I've got my fluff and an army (or 5) to match and that's all that matters.

      Enjoy your game on Monday, I hope the luck of the dice is with you.

      Delete
  2. Looking forward to a test game monday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too. Did you prep your army? I am about to post mine.

    ReplyDelete