Saturday, June 14, 2014

Return of the Chaplain

As the title suggests, I will be resuming my podcast for Litanies of the Chaplain. With 7th edition, We have so many options at our disposal. I will be addressing Marine players, directly. However, I will be talking on how we can incorporate other armies into our strategies.

So I have a request for my readers. If you have a strategy using Imperial forces with our Beloved Sons of the Immortal Emperor, please share it. You need not test your idea. I have access to a wide array of models and will take all suggestions. We will test any recommended list, to determine its strengths and weaknesses. Any and all input is welcome.

As a parting shot, I decided that no Chaplain of the the Immortal Emperor should be without his Armorer Steed.
I plan on getting a personlized plate that says,"Chaplin".
Yeah I am that guy. See you all on the game tables.


ATSKNF
Torquer

2 comments:

  1. glad to see that you've not given up on the blog! More tactical articles on the units for 7th ed is my only request. I liked the previous ones for taking a different view on the units.

    As i'll be running SM as allies, prob using Imperial Fists, alternative uses and ideas are good because my IG will still be doing the main roles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh forgot to mention, I quite like the audio format as I work nights in a warehouse and they only ever seem to play the same 5 songs at a time on a constant loop!

      Delete