Thursday, March 13, 2014

Podcasting and other communications from the Holy Terra!


Greetings Battle Brothers,
This has been a crazy week for me. I am starting ramp up my posting. It has been worth it. I am getting lots of good feedback. I am also starting up 2 podcasts. Segmentum Command, a show I am doing with Grumpy Guardsman, is about Imperial forces in general and our mathhammer goodness. Litanies of the Chaplain, or LoC, is my podcast to try to help the SM players out their get back into the habit of loving the game. Especially our beloved Space Marines.

Segmentum Command- Editing is complete and should be up tonight.
LoC- It is in the can. Editing should be tonight or tomorrow. 

Show schedules are looking like:
Segementum Command- Bi Weekly
LoC- Out on Friday nights.

As always I am open to input. If you would like to take part in either show, drop me a line in the comments or use the contact on my page. I have discovered its actually very easy to do remote inclusion and would love to have outside voices involved. If you have ever wanted to take part in podcasting, now is your chance! I will love to get to other voices from around the world of 40k to take part!

ATSKNF,
Torquer

2 comments:

  1. And it begins. Our campaign of domination has begun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh. I think you will like how episode 1 turned out. Even with minor wine buzz!

    ReplyDelete